Tuesday 1 December 2015

Welcome to the 2015 TDiR Readathon!

I would like to officially welcome everyone to The 2nd Worldwide The Dark is Rising Readathon!

The readathon has globally kicked off and we are seeing tons of updates, book pics, memories, and stories on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks so much for contributing! It is all of you that have made the Readathon what it is this year (and in 2013) and made it such a pleasure to oversee. Please continue to spread the word, it’s never too late to join us!

I have added more content to the blog as you may have seen. There is now a blogroll on the right hand side and menu tabs with lots of extra information for your enjoyment. 

Here's a break-down:

About TDiR Readathon: A brief history of the Readathon and a glance at the books.

How to Enjoy the TDiR Readathon: I've had some folks ask what the Readathon entails. Here's the answer!

Schedule: The much-anticipated reading schedule! Optional, of course.

Contact Us: Where you can find us.

Links: Links to Susan Cooper and (coming soon) authors and bloggers who have gone out of their way to help promote the Readathon.

Also, we will have some guest bloggers providing some posts about their experiences with The Dark is Rising really soon and I will, in turn, be posting on some of their blogs. I will let you know when all those posts are up.

Thank you again for making this community so enjoyable. I will have some updates on the numbers soon (those of you from 2013 may remember I do love me some stats!).

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment